The information (“Information”) accessible by you (“Visitor”) using the Sline Academy website.
1. OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
4. These Terms are written in English.
2. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
1. Who we are. Sline Academy is a New limited liability company and has its registered office located at Cairo Egypt .
2. How to contact us. You can contact us here or by writing to us at Support@slineacademy.com
3. How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
4. "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails. "Website"refers to website https://www.slineacademy.com/
3. YOUR PERSONAL DATA
2. Should you wish to adjust your choices regarding unsolicited commercial communications, please email us at Support@slineacademy.com
1. The Services enable Students to connect to recorded instruction, tutoring, and the courses. The Services include, without limitation, facilitating and delivering Courses and supporting materials.
2. You are solely responsible for all service, telephony, data charges and/or other fees and costs associated with your access to and use of the Services, as well as for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
3. If You elect to access or use our Services that involve payment of a fee, then you agree to pay, and will be responsible for payment of, that fee and all taxes associated with such access or use. If you provide credit card information to pay for such fees then you hereby represent and warrant that you are authorized to supply such information and hereby authorize Sline Academy Online to charge your credit card on a regular basis to pay the fees as they are due.
4. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, then We may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. This may include charging other payment methods on file with Us and/or retaining collection agencies and legal counsel. We may also block your access to any of the Services pending resolution of any amounts due by You to Sline Academy Online .
5. All of your use, access and other activities relating to the Services must be in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitations, laws relating to copyright and other intellectual property use, and to privacy and personal identity. Further, access to our Services from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from (country ) or the country in which You reside. You must agree to abide by all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
1. When you sign up for our Services you will become a member of Sline Academy Online . Your Sline Academy Online membership will continue until terminated by You or us.
2. As part of our leaderboard functionality, the name given when registering with Sline Academy Online will be shown and be visible to other Sline Academy Online students onsite within the leaderboard..
3. If you have made an input error when registering or placing an order please login into your member's area, go to your Profile and amend your details accordingly. Should you encounter any issues or need further assistance please contact support.
4. If the Services you order if a one-off purchase of digital content, we will make the digital content available for download by you as soon as we accept your order. For most services you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. You acknowledge that you do not have a right to change your mind in respect of one-off purchase of digital content where we have provided, or started to provide, you with access to the relevant digital content.
5. During your membership you will have access to classes at which you can ask questions, you can communicate with educators and contact customer support or contact us at Support@slineacademy.com
6. Unless you cancel your membership before your payment date, you authorize us to charge your membership fee to your Payment Method (see “10. Cancellation and other changes” below).
7. Our Services are provided over the internet. To use them you must have Internet access and a compatible device, and you must provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time (“Payment Method”). In order to validate your payment method, we may make a minor charge in the form of a nominal refundable amount and simultaneously refund that charge. This transaction does not result in any payment having been made to Sline Academy Online .
8. Lifetime membership is conditional on you being an active user of our Services. We will de-activate lifetime memberships which have not been active for a continuous period of 12 months and reserve the right to terminate membership without refund. Activity and inactivity is defined based by a users’ log in to either desktop or mobile services determined by Sline Academy Online .
9. In relation to family/friend accounts a parent account, which is defined as the provider of the family subscription, will have administrative authority to add and remove members from the account. In the event of a parent account cancellation, all child accounts will be also cancelled. A child account will be defined as accounted added to a family by a parent account. It is not possible for a child’s account to remove a parent account. All accounts in a family plan will have independent history in regards to Diplomas, certificates and course materials. All accounts will have the option of a standard reactivation.
10. Neither premium, family, per course or lifetime members gain access to bonus content, course materials or certificates through membership alone. These are instead provided through Sline Academy Online offers and individual purchase.
11. Third party vouchers used to gain membership may only provide access to a single course or module, after which if you wish to continue to use our Services you will be charged the same membership fees as a standard member. 12. Whilst we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods or lessons or Courses, please contact us at Support@slineacademy.com .
1. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for our service will be billed on a on a recurring basis in accordance with your membership plan. You will be billed to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paid membership. In some cases, the timing of your billing may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paying membership began on a day not contained in a given month.We may attempt to collect partial payment should the full payment fail.
2. Payment Methods. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method or cancel your account, we may
o terminate our contract with you; and/or
o suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. If we suspend Your access, you authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates.
3. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
4. If you want to enquire about a payment made on your account, please contact us Support@slineacademy.com
8. PASSWORDS & ACCOUNT ACCESS
1. The member who created the Sline Academy Online account and whose Payment Method is charged (the “Account Owner”) has access and control over the Sline Academy account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account, the Account Owner should not reveal the password nor the Payment Method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card, or their email address if they use PayPal) associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
2. You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the Sline Academy website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Sline Academy or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
9. SUBSCRIBER WARRANTIES, RIGHTS, REPRESENTATIONS, RESTRICTIONS, AND OBLIGATIONS.
4. Subscriber promises, acknowledges, and agrees on behalf of itself and any other Subscribers added to their subscription (“Authorized End Users” or “Multi-User Subscriptions”) that:
o Access privileges may not be transferred to any third-parties;
o It will not access, store, distribute or transmit any Viruses;
o It will comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to use of the Services;
o It will not rent, lease, sublicense, re-sell, distribute, transfer, copy or modify the Services or any component thereof;
o It will not translate, decompile, or create or attempt to create, by reverse engineering or otherwise, the source code from the object code made available hereunder;
o It will not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit the Services or any portion thereof;
o It will not delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website or contained in the Services;
o It is solely responsible for acquiring, installing, operating and maintaining the hardware and software environment, network connections, and telecommunication links, necessary to access and use the Services;
o It will not use the Services in any manner, or in connection with any content, data, hardware, software or other materials that infringes upon or violates any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property right of any third party, or that constitutes a defamation, libel, invasion of privacy, or violation of any right of publicity or other third party right, or that is threatening, harassing or malicious.
10. AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE
Subscriber recognizes that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays during the download of information from the Website and accordingly, it shall not hold the Company liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use. Subscriber further acknowledges and accepts that the Website will not be available on a continual twenty-four-hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by the Company’s upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the Website.
11. THIRD PARTY LINKS OR INFORMATION
This Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by or related to Company. Company is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such third-party websites, and does not investigate, monitor, or check these websites for accuracy or completeness. The inclusion of any linked website on this Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Company. A Subscriber that leaves this Website to access these third-party sites does so at its own risk.
12. DISCLAIMERS OF STATEMENTS/WARRANTIES
1. SUBSCRIBER’S USE OF THE SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT ITS OWN RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY STATEMENTS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY MAKES ANY STATEMENT, WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY PROMISES THAT THE SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET SUBSCRIBER’S NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
2. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
3. NO VERBAL OR WRITTEN REPRESENTATIONS, INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY COMPANY OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. COMPANY DOES NOT IN ANY WAY EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ITS LIABILITY FOR (I) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE; (II) FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION; OR (III) ANY OTHER MATTER FOR WHICH IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR COMPANY TO EXCLUDE OR ATTEMPT TO EXCLUDE ITS LIABILITY.
3. THIS SECTION APPLIES TO INDIVIDUAL SUBSCRIBER RESIDENTS OF A EUROPEAN UNION MEMBER COUNTRY: IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES (WHERE CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES MEANS LOSS ARISING AS A SIDE EFFECT OF THE MAIN LOSS), WHICH ARE NOT A REASONABLY FORESEEABLE CONSEQUENCE OF SUCH MAIN LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO (I) LOSS OF INCOME OR REVENUE; (II) LOSS OF BUSINESS; (III) LOSS OF PROFITS; (IV) LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; OR (V) LOSS OF DATA.
Subscriber agrees to compensate and defend fully Company, its officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, from and against any damages, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any third-party claim, action or demand arising out of any breach by Subscriber of any representation, warranty, covenant, obligation or duty of Subscriber under this Agreement.
All provisions relating to proprietary rights, payment of fees, confidentiality, disclaimer of warranty, indemnification, and limitation of liability, shall survive the expiration or earlier termination of these Terms of Service.
17. COMPLAINTS AND ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Please contact us if you are experiencing any issues with our Services. We will endeavour to resolve any issues as soon as practicable.
Unless otherwise required by a mandatory law of your jurisdiction, our contract with you (and any non-contractual disputes/claims arising out of or in connection with them) is subject to the laws of Egypt , without regard to choice or conflicts of law principles, and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the Egyptian courts.
21. COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING
EFFECTIVE DATE: 01 March 2022