- Saturday 15,22,29 Jan
- 4 Hours Per Session | 12 Hours Total for 3 Sessions | 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Styling basics and fundamentals; understanding proportions, colors, fit, styles.
* Styling basics and fundamentals; understanding proportions, colors, fit, styles.
* Body proportions and figure problems and how to dress each figure.
* Analyzing style personalities and how to identify style icons and create individual style.
* Identifying trends from fashion runways and incorporating it into everyday looks.
* Color combination and creating color palettes.
* Creating moodboards for styling.
* Fabrics identification and creating fabric boards.
* Capsule looks and styling tips on how to create them.
* Introduction to the business of styling.
No equipment needed.
EGP 800You Need To Pay 25% For Registration