- 30 Sessions - Sunday and Tuesday 10 AM - 01 PM
1. Inside the fashion industry; sectors, titles and the common fashion professional involved in the industry.
2. Fashion terminology & silhouettes.
3. Fashion history & the evolution of the fashion image.
4. Fashion designers and their contribution to fashion brands, image and trends.
5. Introduction to trend analysis, forecasting and trend development.
6. Proportions of the fashion figures vs. normal figures.
7. Different movement directions of figures.
8. Cloths rendering for different fabrics.
9. Techniques of fabric drawings including textures and prints.
10. Collection drawing designer’s calendar & production schedules.
11. Fabrics for fashion design.
12. Collection theory & research.
13. Collection concept development.
14. Crafting mood boards, fabric boards and line sheets.
15. Creating designs from boards - design initiation.
16. Design development and collection creation.
17. Flat drawing.
18. Collection finalization & presentation.
EGP 8000You Need To Pay 25% For Registration